Our Expertise

This class of business is designed for vacant or unoccupied buildings including incidental renovation work. Vacant and unoccupied buildings vary across all classes of commercial property risks.

   Why does the Insured need a Vacancy Permit?
   ISO's Building & Personal Property Coverage form (CP0010) reduces coverage if the building has been vacant for more than 60 consecutive days.
   Some E&S Carriers include a Property Coverage Changes Endorsement (or similar) that restricts coverage if the building was vacant at inception.
   Vacancy Permit