This classification includes operations primarily engaged in providing guard and patrol services, such as bodyguard, guard dog, and parking security services.
Security guard and patrol services (including off-duty police officers) providing armed or unarmed security personnel, with or without animals, and firearms training/certification schools. Unarmed Courier services are eligible when part of the overall operation.
Coverages & Exposures:
• Alarm Monitoring.
• Assault & Battery Coverage.
• Errors and Omissions Coverage.
• Firearms Training/Certification Schools.
• Licensing and employee background checks, as required by state or federal agencies. Armed personnel must be certified for use of firearms by the appropriate state agency or firearms certification school.
• Lost Key Coverage.
• Property Damage Extension Endorsement.
• Use of Stun Guns and Tasers.
Security Operations at:
• Construction Sites
• Hotels & Motels
• Industrial Sites
• Movie Theaters
• Sport stadiums or arenas
• Transportation terminals other than airports
• Unarmed guards in retail areas (i.e., stores, fast food restaurants, malls and shopping centers), including parking lot security